UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Rescues Wanting Help In London Area?

purple_mog

Hello all knowing peeps,

someone I met recently on a TTouch course is very very keen to help out with rescue work in general. I'm going to send her the Dogstar info since she can do that from anywhere, but she would also like the chance to do some hands on TTouch stuff too. She has a physical condition that means she can be rather unsteady on her feet so not able to dogwalk, and hasn't had a great response from the few organisations she has approached, but I wondered where else I could suggest she try contacting?

thanks!!!

Mog

xxx

Thanks for passing on our info :)

Where in London is she based ? Mayhew in North London ( Kensal Green ) could be a good option for her

http://www.mayhewanimalhome.org/

also maybe worth contacting Tilley Farm as they may have lists of rescues or groups in London that would be interested in having TT donated

Thanks for passing on our info :)

Where in London is she based ? Mayhew in North London ( Kensal Green ) could be a good option for her

http://www.mayhewanimalhome.org/

It's definitely worth contacting the Mayhew but I think they, like Battersea, have a waiting list for volunteers- certainly to do the hands on work anyway.

She would probably get a better response from the smaller charities that don't receive as much interest. Where abouts in London is she based? Is she only interested in working with dogs or would she also be happy to work with cats, rabbits, wildlife etc?

Hi

I know I'm not in London but Croydon is only 20 mins by train from Victoria so depending on where she lives, I have a few events coming up that we will be attending on behalf of the Oldies Club. She would be more than welcome to come and help if she would be interested. :flowers: