UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

One Eyed Dogs....

griff

It's up my side Laura. About 9" high

Am having to wear floaty dresses that don't touch my side at the moment as there is quite a big scab on his chest area.

Have yours scabbed much? The 1st session was okay but, I think because he was doing the detail and going over the same area more than once it's scabbed.

Not at all, I remeber yu saying..

I have beeen using Bepanthen 4/5 times a day and no scab at all, healed in 4 days..

Did your side hurt? not that I could have mine done I'm too fat..

I am having lower legs done old school style, anchors mermaids etc

I use nappy rash cream. Most of it flaked off after my bath tonight so, it's just the scab on his chest.

It didn't hurt, nipped a bit on the flabby bits. My right foot killed but, I couldn't feel anything when he did my left foot.

You must almost have a body suit now Laura. Cat Von D the 2nd. Yours are nicer though. Are you having any more mermaids?

I always say no more then end up getting an idea qnd start hunting down a watercolour of whatever it is. I never plan them. I just get an idea out of the blue. doG knows what the next one will be.

Sorry to hijack the thread but having 2 of you here who have lots of tattoos means I can ask a couple of numpty questions if thats OK? I have toyed with having a tattoo off and on for many years, at the moment I'm back to really fancying one but have to admit that I'm not sure about a few things.

Laura - you said something a few posts back about not being able to have your side done because you are "too fat" - why does that make a difference?

Ellie - you mentioned fleshy bits being "nipped" - if I were to go for it then I'd be wanting one on my upper arm which is very fleshy does that mean that as well as the usual pain from the tattooing I might also get "nipped" :unsure:

How much does a tattoo cost? - If I go for one I will want a full colour one from a photograph not too big hopefully no bigger than the top of a coke can so presumably thats more expensive than a plain black one?

If I do go for a coloured one does that also mean I have to have it done in stages rather than all in one go?

And finally - what happens if I get it done now when I am this weight and say I one day have a complete brain fart and decide to actually go on a diet :laugh: my arms would presumably shrink a bit - would the tattoo also shrink?

Sorry to hijack the thread but having 2 of you here who have lots of tattoos means I can ask a couple of numpty questions if thats OK? I have toyed with having a tattoo off and on for many years, at the moment I'm back to really fancying one but have to admit that I'm not sure about a few things.

Laura - you said something a few posts back about not being able to have your side done because you are "too fat" - why does that make a difference?

Ellie - you mentioned fleshy bits being "nipped" - if I were to go for it then I'd be wanting one on my upper arm which is very fleshy does that mean that as well as the usual pain from the tattooing I might also get "nipped" :unsure:

How much does a tattoo cost? - If I go for one I will want a full colour one from a photograph not too big hopefully no bigger than the top of a coke can so presumably thats more expensive than a plain black one?

If I do go for a coloured one does that also mean I have to have it done in stages rather than all in one go?

And finally - what happens if I get it done now when I am this weight and say I one day have a complete brain fart and decide to actually go on a diet :laugh: my arms would presumably shrink a bit - would the tattoo also shrink?

No Fat doesn't matter, although on a stomach or side it would be hard to get the skin taught, on an upper arm it wouldn't be a problem at all, it was my vanity lol, wouldn't want to be exposing my rolls lol.

nipping was probably where nerve endings or ribs were hit.

Upper arm is not very painful IMHO

Would expect a good tattooist to be between £50 to £80 an hour, you pay for the time.

Outline first, then shading , then colour over the top, depending on the size it could be all done in one session. I can cope with around 3 hours, my OH can be tattooed all day, so it depends on you really.

Top of a coke can you would not be able to get much detail really, smaller tattoo = less detail.

Tattoo would to a small degree shrink, it depends on the elasticity of the skin. Tattooist say it is harder to tattoo someone who has lost a lot of weight because the skin is thin and non elastic.