UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Harness

celeste

Now that you've said that I can see it would be easy to back out off, thanks for pointing it out flowers.gif

She already has one of the fleece harness's and it is secure, but I really like the idea of the handle, now if there was a harness out there that I could pick the wee bugger up by...........laugh.gif ( just kidding ).

jane, would you like me to try and see if i still have a small ruffwear harness (its like the ones on canine spirit but cheaper) i think i may have a small one still in its packet, if you like i can have a little look later, i will post it up and if it fits great you can have it :flowers:

jane, would you like me to try and see if i still have a small ruffwear harness (its like the ones on canine spirit but cheaper) i think i may have a small one still in its packet, if you like i can have a little look later, i will post it up and if it fits great you can have it :flowers:

Now thats what I call serendipity laugh.gif, I was just about to post this harness, if you could have a look that would be fantastic biggrin.gif