UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

The Final Big Brother

merledogs

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even though I hated him the first time round, I'm quite liking Victor now. He seems to have chilled out a lot, but is still quite cutting and sarcastic.

I was cringing last night when Makosi was doing that task. It was so obvious that she knew what was going on, I'm not sure why she thinks acting in that manner is a good idea. She is an egotistical idiot.

Michelle is annoying too. What's happened to her accent? It's like she's trying to disassociate herself from her roots. The first time round I thought she was naturally pretty, but she looks bloody awful now. I think they all do compared to how they looked originally. I like Chantelle, but her lips look ridiculous, as do her boobs. It's cheapened her.

I hope Nadia & Makosi will both go tonight but am going to predict it will actually be Nadia & Nick. Anyone else any thoughts?

Pete & Anthony are apparently making appearances as part of tasks for Nikki & Makosi & one (as yet unidentified) new housemate will also be going in as a housemate tonight so hopefully we'll get to see someone at least one of us will like this time :rolleyes:

Edited by Ian

I am sooo glad that Nadia and Makosi went, they were by far the worst in the house. Michelle might be able to develop a character now! I too find Nick a bit creepy, he even looks sly. :unsure: I think Michelle totally murdered that beautiful song, I wont even try to spell it :rolleyes: but I am looking forward to seeing how Vanessa fares this time around. I still think Chantelle and Preston are the nicest and most normal ones in there, altho I am warming to Ulrika. x

Classic Nikki

"Maybe Nadia is on her period"

:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

:laugh: She might have been "whirring" but I don't think she actually even realised why it was "unlikely " when Brian said it did she? Poor girl.

A mixed night in my opinion, pleased to see the back of Nadia & Makosi but then in comes Vanessa Feltz ...... great, so much for someone I might like watching then! :dry:

I just don't see Nick doing anything much myself - neither nasty nor nice really this time around,. What is the point of him being there? :mellow:

Edited by Ian