UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

The Final Big Brother

merledogs

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apart from the first night I was a very good girl and didn't watch any of this series because Mr Hazell hates it and cannot stand having it on every night. I will however be forcing him to sit through every episode from now until it ends :biggrin: Josie seems like a nice girl and I love her accent because that's how everyone speaks around here :laugh:

I read this morning that Alex Reid :rolleyes: is going in on Friday. I'm disappointed in who went in last night. I would've loved to have seen Jon Tickle! Him and Pete are my favourite housemates of all time. It's a shame Jade Goody isn't around to go in, she would've jumped at the chance I'm sure.

Chris Moyles said on his show this morning that Jon Tickle is very happy with his life at the moment and so turned down the offer (can't blame him really).

Not sure about Alex Reid going in, there's been lots of speculation, but he is in training for a fight at the moment, so would need access to a gym every day for several hours. Be interesting to see though.

I used to like Brian, but I thought he was a bit full of himself when he went in last night, but maybe it's just cos he's a presenter nowadays so is more 'luvvy'-like.

For me, this last series has been one of the best ever, have really enjoyed it.

Edited by merledogs

I thought Channel 5 had expressed an interest :unsure:

I can't wait for the final :pinkie: Nearly 3 hours of BB tonight, what a treat, the final and the going in bit of the ex HMs all in one go :pinkie:

If Makosi or Grace go in, I will throw fings at the telly.

Really I hadn't heard that (about C5), hope it comes off!

I thought the final seemed a bit rushed somehow & wasn't all that pleased to see Makosi again either. Is your telly bust now? :laugh:

well UBB started well, with Brian Dowling, but then they started packing the Celeb BB housemates in :(

McCurick OUT!

Noooo, I say keep him in! I usually can't stand watching him but surprisingly thought he was quite entertaining on Celebrity Big Brother. I want to see what the Tree has lined up for him tonight, could be an interesting "sparring match" between them :huh:

Is it just me or did I hear Davina say that two further housemates would be going in at some stage? :unsure:

Yes two more "but not by the front door" to go in Friday (when I think one is also already due to go out according to local papers tv guide) Wouldn't surprise me if more follow them in over the next 18 days :unsure:

Edited by Ian

I thought the final seemed a bit rushed somehow & wasn't all that pleased to see Makosi again either. Is your telly bust now? :laugh:

Not yet, but I foresee much shouting at the telly, what with her and John McCririck. Maybe they could handcuff them together, tie their feet to a heavy concrete base and chuck them in the Thames? :rolleyes:

I hope the C5 thing does come off, the viewing figures may not be great compared to what they used to be, but for C5 the figures would be quite high.

Apart from the first night I was a very good girl and didn't watch any of this series because Mr Hazell hates it and cannot stand having it on every night. I will however be forcing him to sit through every episode from now until it ends :biggrin: Josie seems like a nice girl and I love her accent because that's how everyone speaks around here :laugh:

I read this morning that Alex Reid :rolleyes: is going in on Friday. I'm disappointed in who went in last night. I would've loved to have seen Jon Tickle! Him and Pete are my favourite housemates of all time. It's a shame Jade Goody isn't around to go in, she would've jumped at the chance I'm sure.

I thought Pete might go in, particularly when he was shown last night & that some sort of tribute should have been / be posted to Jade before the series closes

Chris Moyles said on his show this morning that Jon Tickle is very happy with his life at the moment and so turned down the offer (can't blame him really).

Not sure about Alex Reid going in, there's been lots of speculation, but he is in training for a fight at the moment, so would need access to a gym every day for several hours. Be interesting to see though.

I used to like Brian, but I thought he was a bit full of himself when he went in last night, but maybe it's just cos he's a presenter nowadays so is more 'luvvy'-like.

For me, this last series has been one of the best ever, have really enjoyed it.

Can't remember John Tickle & wouldn't be fussed aboutt seeing Alex Reid back in myself though I think we might given that he's the last of the CBB winners. I didn't like Brian Dowling first time around but would like to see Brian Bellow again.

Not yet, but I foresee much shouting at the telly, what with her and John McCririck. Maybe they could handcuff them together, tie their feet to a heavy concrete base and chuck them in the Thames? :rolleyes:

I hope the C5 thing does come off, the viewing figures may not be great compared to what they used to be, but for C5 the figures would be quite high.

I'm reckon (or maybe am just hoping) that she's going to be first out on Friday. I think it's still one of C4's biggest ratings too isn't it? Anyone know what this years viewing figures have been like?

I thought Mario (the original muscley one - not this years big balled one) might go in, simply because of my Sherlock Holmes' style sleuthing.-

I tweeted a few #BB comments a few weeks ago, and he started following me - I did wonder then if he was trying to gain support.

I hope Mcruick is first out, followed by Makosi.

I think she still has feelings for him too.

Nadia - what a bitch, she needs to shut her nasty gob. How the feck she won BB I don't know, the others must have been really bad that year.

Makosi with the crocodile tears, FFS (obviously realised she wasn't getting any airtime) :rolleyes:

I am liking Preston, Chantelle, Josie (obviously) and Brian. Ulrika is okay.

The rest of the fame hungry misfits can get boiled in oil (please) for all I care.

When are the first noms?

Mefinks Chantelle still loves Preston. He's a bit of alright, I wouldn't blame her!

Her face was certainly a picture when he walked in. Why did they get divorced so quickly?

Can't say that I really see the appeal myself though, I think he loves himself more than she loves him too.

I didn't like Nadia first time around either - in fact I even prefer Brian to her & that takes some doing. They could both go, along with Makosi, on Friday for me! :dry:

Edited by Ian

For some strange reason though viewers voted Nadia favourite ever housemate in a recent show Davina did though didn't they?

There's a poll on the Big Brother site for favourite housemate at the moment & Josie is massively ahead (36.5% to Brians 15.9 & Nikki 14.8. Nadia has only 5.2 & Preston & Ulrika bottom with just 1.7 & 1.5%)

Look at least favourite however & "poor John" is on 22% & Cool0i 15.7%, Josie 13.7, Chantelle just 1.4%, Brian 2.1% Not sure why the two seem so disparate :wacko: