UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Transporting Your Dog

Spins4me

Bob sits in the boot or on the back (got a renault scenic) but when Scratchy goes in the car i normally use Melf :laugh: Scratchy starts off in the boot and Melf sits in the back trying to keep her there :laugh: luckily they only normally go in the car when going to the vets so its not too bad

Scratchy was rescued by me as a puppy and behaves for me lol, she obviously remembers my yelling early training :laugh:

I tried a harness with Como when he was a puppy. He somehow managed to get out of it while I was driving on the A1M and proceed to climb all over the car - it was terrifying. That's when I decided he was going to be behind bars!

Large ex police riot van, provides superb transport, with a sectioned off back with extractor fan, air con, insulation, heaters etc, they have loads of dog beds , two sliding doors and back doors.

I had a friend whose dogs were trapped in a car after an accident in crates. I wanted a lot of doors so we could get them out easily in the event of any accident

We're lucky enough to have all mod cons at the back, heating, air con, darkened windows etc - OH likes his little luxuries - so we just need to get the tailgat sorted now.

Interesting to hear of all the variations in dog transport. :flowers: