UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Akita From Rescue

gremlin22

don't suppose the rescue can be named? am shocked they will make no attempt to get her back, they'll have 6 more like her in a few months at this rate :angry:

I spoke to the owner of the dog and the rescue was named by them ,and confirmed to another caller from a different rescue yesterday

As our rescue was mentioned on another site regarding this Akita ?? yesterday ,I felt we had a right of reply , so I posted my thoughts and the name of the rescue involved , and as usual on the said site it turned into a slanging match and I got banned and the topic removed , so be careful of naming and shaming after all the bulletts are loaded and you are left to fire the gun , as usual with these cliques who dont have the courage of their convictions you stand alone .

I spoke to the owner of the dog and the rescue was named by them ,and confirmed to another caller from a different rescue yesterday

As our rescue was mentioned on another site regarding this Akita ?? yesterday ,I felt we had a right of reply , so I posted my thoughts and the name of the rescue involved , and as usual on the said site it turned into a slanging match and I got banned and the topic removed , so be careful of naming and shaming after all the bulletts are loaded and you are left to fire the gun , as usual with these cliques who dont have the courage of their convictions you stand alone .

I can hazard a guess at what forum it was that banned you. If it is the same forum that I'm thinking of, then I also got banned for mentioning the Oldies Club in a personal message. :rolleyes:

From what I can gather Debbie, the *rescue* loosest sense of the word are not doing anything. They changed their rehoming forms after advice. :rolleyes:

From what they said they don't have the powers to go in and take the poor girl back :( I am aware that a few people have offered advice so hoping they will now neuter her and not breed her.

From what I can gather Debbie, the *rescue* loosest sense of the word are not doing anything. They changed their rehoming forms after advice. :rolleyes:

From what they said they don't have the powers to go in and take the poor girl back :( I am aware that a few people have offered advice so hoping they will now neuter her and not breed her.

Both Archie & Tessie are from rescue, and the rescue retains the

right to take them back at anytime.

I Assume this was the amendment on the form.

Also if it went out with a voucher for neutering/spaying, why didnt

they get it done at their local vets ??