UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Printing Needed Please

zico's mum

There's a chance I may be able to have a table at our local Countrywide Store pet day on 15th May.Still to be confirmed.

But I have a problem,I don't have a printer at home and the Library is now charging 50p for each colour sheet which I really cannot afford right now.I need someone please to print off the following:

Details of perhaps 10 - 12 Oldies dogs looking for homes,preferably in South West/South/Wales area

Details of 4 - 6 sponsor dogs

The posters about rehoming/sponsor/general found in this thread

Is there anyone who would do this for me? Even if I can't get a table at the Countrywide Event I will need them for the stalls I'm doing later.

Thanks very much.

Are you going to need regular printing. I have a printer going spare if you want it. It was going well and was only decommissioned when I needed one for printing DVDs.

If its annoy good to you I can fettle it up and start hassling for someone to take it to post office or what ever it is these days. Let me know but dont expect anything resembling speed ( from me that is the printer is quick) Gratis for the Oldies of course.

lester thanks very much for the offer but I only have a laptop and very limited space.I may look into getting a small printer in the future,black and white isn't a problem as it's only 10p a sheet but the large number of coloured prints I need now was just too much,but they should last me through all the stalls now.Thanks again for the offer