UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Meet Dog

Helly

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

update time for Dog.... who is now Seth. Named after an egyptian god, who was origionally a good guy, known for his physical strength and was often depicted as a dog headed man. He is described as being a most loyal friend but a fiersome enemy, so I thought was quite accurate for a goofy rott :laugh:

He has been mixing slowly with my rabble and we are nearly there. What is sad, is that around 9pm ish he can be found pacing out back waiting to be allowed back in his kennel. Ive been getting him to settle for longer each evening but he seems to really like his own company later on :( Im not forcing the issue yet as his bollox come off on tuesday so I may need him to have some quiet time away from my lot. A few pics taken today with my boys...

with Archie and Ben

IMG_0705.jpg

Stalking Lee

IMG_0701.jpg

Learning to stick his tan arse in the air when I point a camera

IMG_0697.jpg

Then he got bored with it all

IMG_0716.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Seth update.... bollox are off, stitches are out, buster collar has been eaten :laugh: Seth now lives in full time, annoys the boys part time and sleeps when he isnt boinging about.

IMG_0738.jpg

he isnt happy unless he is carrying something, usually a rope, and he sleeps with rope and eats next to rope...

IMG_0728.jpg

IMG_0722.jpg

IMG_0723.jpg

He has perfected his aloof and hansome pose already too...

IMG_0727.jpg