UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Lost Rottweiler

western star

Cross posted from a Rottie forum, dog concerned lives Forest of Dean area and her owner is Karen.

I can hardly type the words, but from 12 noon today, my precious eldest dog Libby has gone missing.

She was on her normal daily trip down the barn with my husband cleaning out the stables. She was off lead but in a gated area. My husband went in the stable for 2 mins when he came out she had gone. One of our neighbours was also in his garden and he saw or heard nothing.

We live in an extremeley rural area down a narrow country lane.

I feel like I have a knife in my stomach that is being twisted.

We have searched all day and night, my husband borrowed a quad and has looked everywhere.

I have phoned dog wardens, police and road traffic incidents, nothing.

I am sat printing out lost leaflets to give out early in the morning to neighbours and surrounding area.

What else can I do? I have expereinced a lot of loss in my life but this currently is nearly unbearable.

Libby is 9 1/2 reasonably fit, very friendly. She has a collar and tag.

Libby is also one beautiful, graceful lady and I need her back, desperately.

Western Star, please can you ask Karen to get Libby up on site at www.doglost.co.uk asap. We have very active and experienced co-ordinators and various helpers in that area.

If you PM me a contact number for Karen I will get in touch. There is a lady in the Forest of Dean who does rott rescue and I would like to put them in touch with each other.

Unfortunately the Forest is a hot spot for dog theft. :mecry:

Western Star, please can you ask Karen to get Libby up on site at www.doglost.co.uk asap. We have very active and experienced co-ordinators and various helpers in that area.

If you PM me a contact number for Karen I will get in touch. There is a lady in the Forest of Dean who does rott rescue and I would like to put them in touch with each other.

Unfortunately the Forest is a hot spot for dog theft. :mecry:

ooopsy pressed wrong button - :rolleyes:

thanks for that, will do, although I think Karen has already done DogLost but will pass on info - once again - thank you

will keep you updated

Sue x

ooopsy pressed wrong button - :rolleyes:

thanks for that, will do, although I think Karen has already done DogLost but will pass on info - once again - thank you

will keep you updated

Sue x

Thanks for that. Libby does not seem to be on Doglost as yet. If any probs getting her on site, ask Karen to give me a call.

Thanks for that. Libby does not seem to be on Doglost as yet. If any probs getting her on site, ask Karen to give me a call.

Hi

I have now put Libby on dogslost.

Can you please contact me with any contacts for my area. I too have heard in the last hour that dog thieves have been in our area. I am desperate for any help. My girl is old and frail, very loved and spoilt, she would not survive in the wrong hands.