UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Delightful Dolly

Bearlington

Is this Dolly (any excuse to go looking at Oldies dogs biggrin.gif)

http://www.oldies.org.uk/?p=19869

If so this is the forum mentioned.

http://z6.invisionfr...dex.php?act=idx

Pretty little dog,hope she is the Dolly you've fallen for.

Yes thank you Zico's mum, thats the girl that I am looking for.

There is a gap in our home that I think she is just the right size to fill Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif (assuming she likes us)

I have looked at both of them, my little collie can be a bit grumpy but we think it's because she misses her big sister! We go to hydrotherapy every week so the little girl with the ligament problem might benefit but we have cats - don't really mind who comes here it's just too empty with only 1doggy.

Will have a chat and come back - really appreciate your comments, it makes it easier :-)

I'm not sure Lassie would chase a cat. We were at my sister's on Tuesday night and I forgot her cat was home (he usually lives at the stables but has been unwell so she's brought him home to look after him). Apart from Lassie looking up the stairs at him she made no move towards him. She also hasn't any interest in my rabbit even though she can walk right up to her hutch - seems indifferent.

Tilly our collie is in the vets tomorrow to try and work out why she is so lame, think we would like to have a bit more of a chat about lassie to see if you think she might fit in with our girl. Can you let me know how this might work best (email, chat on the phone etc).

Thanks

Ok little collie has a disc injury in her spine so is on bed rest for a minimum of 6 weeks & then hopefully a very slow rehab. This at least might explain why her mixes with other dogs have not gone great, poor little thing was in lots of pain. Obviously not a great time to think about bringing a new dog in to the family (however much I might want one) so I will get her fixed and then start looking here again - just didn't want anyone to think I was time wasting.

So sorry to hear about your dog's injury, Sending lots of good thoughts for a speedy recovery for her wub.gif

I'm sure there will be another lucky dog waiting for a good home when you're ready to take one Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

I hope Tilly gets better soon xx it's awful when they're poorly. When you're ready to find her a friend you'll be spoilt for choice!! SO many oldies need a good home.

Lassie is currently snuggled up on the settee next to Ginny, with Ginny's head resting on her back - a definite "aw" moment (never got a camera to hand when you need one).