UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Oldies Club Birthday Walks

Laura_E

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have had a thought! (I know it doesnt happen often) But....

If we were to walk down the Thames Path from Wallingford to Benson (3ish miles) then we could stop at Benson Lock for cake and coffee (dogs are welcome outside) and that would be good advertising right?

If we go on the other walk then we may not see anyone and that might spoil the point of raising awareness. What do y'all think?

Sounds like a plan! As long as I have somewhere to throw the car. I could throw some posters up and post them on the RAF base so we might be able to raise awareness there laugh.gif

Still debating wether Sandy could manage the walk, bless I think Ill have to leave him at home flowers.gif

Edited by Moonbladez

Oh I haven't given up, even if it is just me and Eve I am sure we will have fun!

I did post a message on the Oldies Club Facebook page, but haven't had any response yet- but I only posted yesterday. It would be great if some of the London foster carers could come along too.

If we were to walk down the Thames Path from Wallingford to Benson (3ish miles) then we could stop at Benson Lock for cake and coffee (dogs are welcome outside) and that would be good advertising right?

I will get this advertised Lyndsey :)

What time are you likely to be meeting?

Edited by lil_angel

• 2 weeks later...