UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Oldies Club Birthday Walks

Laura_E

Its a lovely idea but don't think would work on a practical level as most of the people I am hoping to come, i.e. my volunteers and members of the dog training club I help out at are in this area are in this area and would probably prefer not to have to travel further out and I know you have already had some interest and suggestions for places to walk elsewhere that is convenient for others.

You and Tess are more than welcome to come along though if you can, as are any other fugees that would like to. I will try to come up with a more definite plan shortly flowers.gif

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its a lovely idea but don't think would work on a practical level as most of the people I am hoping to come, i.e. my volunteers and members of the dog training club I help out at are in this area are in this area and would probably prefer not to have to travel further out and I know you have already had some interest and suggestions for places to walk elsewhere that is convenient for others.

You and Tess are more than welcome to come along though if you can, as are any other fugees that would like to. I will try to come up with a more definite plan shortly flowers.gif

Thank you but Croydon is a bit far for me these days (I used to hang out in Croydon at the weekend with some

mates that live there, but that was when I lived at home with no ties)

I may be able to make the one on Warwickshire if I am free that day.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...