UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Please Help Find Ozzy

german shepherds uk

Quoted from German Shepherds UK on the 9th Jan 2010

( this is the actual thread that is now 24 pages long - http://germanshepherdsuk.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=102&t=14078&start=0 )

Well, we couldnt have had a worse start to our new life back in the UK. My brother went to let out Sasha & Ozzy at lunchtime yesterday & something spooked Ozzy & he ran away. He was seen a few times yesterday afternoon but was too scared to come to anyone that called him as he didnt know them. We flew in last night around 8pm & went straight out looking for him but couldnt find him & eventually had to stop as it was too late to keep shouting his name. As soon as it gets light we'll be out again & we've notified the local police/dog wardens etc. I'm worried sick-he's not used to the area, has no road sense & is not used to the cold. I know there's a couple of members in the Lancashire area so please keep an eye out for him-he was last seen in Rishton, near Blackburn at around 3pm yesterday. Also if you can cross post this to any forums you are on, it would be appreciated, the more people keeping a look out for him, the better. He is microchipped but with a Spanish microchip so dont know if it will come up on our systems, I need to ring the vets this morning & find out. He is normally very placid but is really scared & tried to bite the last person that tried to grab his collar so if anyone finds him, please dont try to grab him, just ring me on 07960 279983 & I'll come for him (I know I'm not supposed to post my phone number but I'm desperate) He is the dog on the left of my avatar & was wearing a read collar. Thanks.

Ozzy is still missing and his owners are desperate. Please help!

Also, please join the Find Ozzy group on facebook - http://www.facebook.com/reqs.php#/group.php?gid=246436504543&ref=mf

We just wanted to let you know that Ozzy, the lost GSD has sadly died. From what we've been told he was electrocuted on a train track, his owners are currently with his body at their vets.

Would like to say a huge thank you to everyone that helped in anyway even if it was getting word out that he was lost.

Thank you again

Sending love and hugs to Cath & family

Run free @ the bridge sweet Ozzy