UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Celebrity Big Brother

chickentikka

Stephen Baldwin is actually bugging the hell out of me, preaching, now he wasnt at all like that in the jungle but has been a Chrisitan for 8 years so what is going on now, dont get me wrong Im a believer BUT he is going on tooooo much! and did anyone hear him say about his daughter? if someone was holding a knife to her..I think?wacko.gif and said "say the Lord doesn't exist" and she asked him what to say, he said "say what I teach you" " the Lord DOES exist" and he would see her in Heaven! sorry but NO!!!!!!! I would kiss the Devils arse for my childs life sorry but I would!!

I know, that was awful!

I was wetting myself tonight when he was trying to 'teach' Alex how to box! I think being a professional cage fighter, he probably has that covered! laugh.gif

Oh dear, Stephan is coming over as a right fanny, oxygen doesn't exist.....eh ?...um, I think you'll find it does, that would be whats known as a " scientific fact", rather than " faith", I missed the bit about his daughter, what a prat .

Really liking Vinnie and Heidi biggrin.gif

The more I see of Stephen Baldwin, the more he makes me want to punch his stupid lights out rolleyes.gif

I am loving Heidi and Vinnie and also Nicola T seems pleasant.

Jonas comes across as quite vulnerable and I thought him showing

Sisqo is also coming across quite well, he seems like a nice little man.

The mankini's have to be one of the all time highlights laugh.gif, Sisqo was so chuffed when he won wub.gif. His face when Ivana stepped out of the box was hilarious, wonder if he's still looking for Sov laugh.gif

Baldwin just gets worse the more you see him, I was very relieved he refused to wear the mankini.

Oooo, and what about the late night hankypanky , are they really so stupid as to think they will get away with it, doesn't that wee lassie have a boyfriend unsure.gif

wacko.gif I don't think any amount of money would have got me on National TV in a mankini unsure.gif

Ivana Trump, another questionable celebrity - but though older now still a more successful version of Katia perhaps? biggrin.gif It seems to happen in many BB series but I think if people are unhappy in their relationship they should end it, then have fun in the house, not rub some poor souls nose in it on National TV mad.gif

"Fun" or not I'll bet Jordan & Alex were secretly VERY put out that Dane beat him as more ogf a hunk - I was hoping he'd win it just for that alone laugh.gif

Not to bothered who wins so far but I think Vinnie or Dane might do. Bring back John McCrirrick I say - can't stand the man generally but On CBB I thought he was one of the most entertaining housemates they've ever had huh.gif

Did anyone else notice how hooge Ivana's ears are?!

I like Sisqo, Vinnie, Heidi and Nicola.

I must say Stephen's summing up of Dane cracked me up....something along the lines of apart from Dane being able to cut a cucumber beautifully and fry a salmon equally well, what else is he good for :laugh:

And Stephanie's "me feelin' it", "sick, dope" moment in the diary room was cringeworthy and funny in equal measure.

• Like 1

Brilliant!

I thought Vinnie was excellent as the compère.

I like Sisqo.

I like Stephen when he isn't acting as Gods messenger.

me too, was made up when I saw he was going in, he is acting SOOOO different! wacko.gif

I like Sisqo, Vinnie, Heidi and Nicola.

I must say Stephen's summing up of Dane cracked me up....something along the lines of apart from Dane being able to cut a cucumber beautifully and fry a salmon equally well, what else is he good for laugh.gif

And Stephanie's "me feelin' it", "sick, dope" moment in the diary room was cringeworthy and funny in equal measure.

thank the Lord it wasnt just me, her lobes stretched more or less to her jaw line!! ohmy.gif laugh.gif

I was watching it round my friends last night and everyone shouted that at the same time! laugh.gif Mind you, I suppose after all those face lifts the extra skin has to go somewhere!!

Ok, this is very embarrassing (and also quite amusing), but an 'acquaintance' used to date Katia and sold his story to the papers a couple of years back. When we were all at my friends last night we managed to find the link!

It gave us all a good laugh, even though it is incredibly cringe inducing!

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sunday-mirror/2008/07/13/rolling-stone-ronnie-wood-s-marathon-sex-romps-with-teenage-waitress-98487-20641217/

Something tells me Katia is a little schemer out to make her fortune from shagging and dumping happy.gif

I'm afraid Baldwin is getting right up my nose now, what the hell was he on about with the "night cougar " ( or something like that ) what a pillock rolleyes.gif...some how I think Ivana will be able to control herself and not molest you in the middle of the night Stevie wacko.gif

How funny was that scene with Alex and the snowman just now?!!

He is slowly becoming one of my favourites. I think he is essentially a nice person, just unfortunate to find himself associated with Jordan. Plus he is a total himbo, which is quite indearing!