UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Secret Santa Presents

doggy.lover

I'd like to say a huge thanks to my guys secret santas :flowers:

Logan loved his reindeer rope toy - him and Buzz played with it all of Christmas day - the reindeer is sadly no longer with us, but the rope section is still their favourite toy :)

Helping to unwrap one (with Sky 'helping')

Unsorted728.jpg

And playing with Buzz:

Unsorted775.jpg

Morse loved all his presents - unwrapping:

Unsorted733.jpg

Checking them out:

Unsorted734.jpg

Unsorted737.jpg

Sky also says thank you. The blanket is lovely, and suits him well

Unsorted723.jpg

And he loves the tennis ball on a rope:

Unsorted725.jpg

Sophie says a huge thankyou to her secret santa (who didn't reveal themselves) - the bandana is lovely. And she loves the fishy treats. Her pics haven't worked out too well, as she wouldn't come down from the window so the lighting is all wrong, but will post them anyway. Buzz helped her with the unwrapping:

Unsorted750.jpg

Trying on the bandana:

Unsorted753.jpg

And one final pic of the boys lining up for their Christmas treats:

Unsorted738.jpg

Thanks again :flowers:

Edited by Sophie

Sophie says a huge thankyou to her secret santa (who didn't reveal themselves) - the bandana is lovely.  And she loves the fishy treats.  Her pics haven't worked out too well, as she wouldn't come down from the window so the lighting is all wrong, but will post them anyway.  Buzz helped her with the unwrapping:

Unsorted750.jpg

Trying on the bandana:

Unsorted753.jpg

Thanks again :flowers:

I was Sophie's secret Santa, sorry I didn't 'reveal' myself!! :blush02:

Sorry for the delay in posting here but I am a mean mummy and my boys have only just had their presents today :ohmy: Quite frankly, Clive's been a tad naughty recently and I didn't figure they needed the extra excitement :rolleyes: No photos I'm afraid :mecry:and sorry for not having a orking double-u on my keyboard :mellow:

Anyhoo, Dylan says a massive thanks to his (still) Secret Santa. The VVainrights treats have been a hoooge success (never seen them before) and as for his latex duck, vvell, you've made his life complete :laugh:

And as for missus Yantan, I vvish you'd been able to see Clive opening his present :wub: He normally scrabbles his vvay into parcels but he vvas sooo excited by the delicious scent he could smell that he just bit his vvay straight through the side of the box in one BIG mouthful :laugh: I managed to vvrestle the box off him and distributed fishy loveliness in a more orderly manner. The Salmon mousse I knovv vvill be a big hit later on.

Thank you both so much - and pretty please vvho vvas Dylan's Secret Santa?