UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Sirius And Poosas World Tour 2010

Happylittlegreensquirrel

Sirus and Poosas Host family information pack

pair.jpg

Sirius and Poosa are an important part of the Dogstar team, by inviting them to stay you are helping raise funds for our work in Sri Lanka and raising awareness of our organisation by contributing to their travel blogs

We ask that you take a minimum of 5 photos (more if possible) of them during their stay with you and provide some text, examples of their previous adventures are http://dogstarfoundation.blogspot.com/

The post below will tell you the next host families user name and the date they must arrive by please contact the next host family in plently of time to arrange postage/handover , sending them on by registered post is optional but we do ask you obtain proof of postage and post here when they are in transit

Following their stay contact me ( Happylittlegreensquirrel ) for instructions for providing material for the blog, if you need any assistance I will be very happy to help you

We ask for a donation of £ 5 per which can be paid via Paypal [email protected]

Bank transfers can be sent to

Dogstar Foundation

Account 65331523

Sort code 08-92-99

The Co-operative Bank , PO Box 250, Delf House, Southway, Skelmersdale, WN8 6WT

Cheque/Postal Orders made payable to Dogstar Foundation can be sent to Dogstar Foundation, PO BOX 6009, Milton Keynes , MK1 9AL

Above all have fun and beware both Sirius and Poosa have been responsible for running up mini bar bills (sorry

:blush02:)

Thank you for inviting Sirius or Poosa to visit you and we look forward to reading about their adventures at http://dogstarfoundation.blogspot.com/

Sirius dates booked 2010

15th Feb - 22nd Feb Spins4me

8th-16th March - D Ford

4th May - 28th May - Happylittlegreensquirrel

28th June- 10th July - Anniegirl

28th August - 7th September - Dogstar Special Mission with Sam&Mark

Nov-Dec visiting a land down under - TBC

Poosas is having a rest at a specially approved Poosa welfare centre untill further notice

Edited by Happylittlegreensquirrel
update bookings

Mr and Mrs G Hill request the pleasure of Sirius's company at the wedding of their son Ross to Lucy on 18 February 2010 at Albury Place, Guildford. RSVP

Dress code - formal, wedding colours deep purple.

We would also have liked Sirius to accompany us on our holiday in Florida from 25 Feb to 25 March but notice he has a prior engagement. Maybe next time?

Edited by Spins4me

• 1 month later...

Sirius is here with me now moaning his furry little arse off that Mark forgot to bring him to Sri Lanka !

Spins I will be packing him up tommorow and will get him off to you first thing on Monday via special delivery so he will be with you on Tuesday

can you PM Mark ( Hollysdad ) with an address

Thanks

Sam x

• 2 months later...

Sirius is very cross he has nothing to blog about so I am taking him to Sri Lanka where he be "helping" out at our clinics !

if anyone would like to take Sirius away this year ( and provide some text and photos for his blog ) please post here

My dates are booked now, I am heading off on the 25th November and coming back on 30th November :flowers: Hope that's still OK.

• 1 month later...

Dear Auntie Cathie

Thank you so much for rescuing me from the boredom that is living with Sam , nice girl ( bit dim ) but she needs to learn to party and stop being soooo boring

Please can you send her the address I need to get to and I shall get myself down to to post office tomorrow

Lots of love and kisses

Sirius xxxx