UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Milk Teeth

SDS

Flo our BC, of around 6 months is currently losing her milk teeth. I absoutely hate it as when she has a go with her ball of her tugger, another one pops out. After lots of blood drops on the floor and Flo feeling very worried I was wondering how long it would be until it is all over.

Our other dogs never seemed to have suffered like this.

:huh:

Funniliy enough our 5 month greyhound pup was playing with a toy last night and his milk canine flew out across the floor.The expression on his face was hilarious! Its the first one I have seen come out,he must ahve eaten the others!No blood at all as I was expecting it too.Hubby asked if I was going to keep it like I have the kids,I said "dont be silly". Later on I pulled the chair out and found it under there...and I have kept it..sshhhhhh.

Suzanne

Funniliy enough our 5 month greyhound pup was playing with a toy last night and his milk canine flew out across the floor.The expression on his face was hilarious! Its the first one I have seen come out,he must ahve eaten the others!No blood at all as I was expecting it too.Hubby asked if I was going to keep it like I have the kids,I said "dont be silly". Later on I pulled the chair out and found it under there...and I have kept it..sshhhhhh.

Suzanne

:D I won't say a word