UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Jimmy White

Laura_E

I haven't really watched I'm A Celebrity this year, or any other year to be honest. But I will be voting for Jimmy White to win as he is a big supporter of greyhound welfare and is also the patron for a local greyhound rescue centre near me, where he adopted his own ex-racing hound.

He is also involved in lots of fundraising events to help retired greyhounds, so I think he deserves to win! biggrin.gif

I never knew that, I never intend to watch I'm a Celebrity, Boost My Ratings, but usually there ends up being somebody I just have to watch, this year it was Colin and Justin, I love that pair, what a hoot, but ended up rather liking George Hamilton, dunno about Gino Whatsisface, used to quite fancy him but the more I see him the more he looks like Mr Milan :glare: not good, an isn't Kim a right old bag !

Oh Laura, for that yes he does but for all round entertainment, good looks and a sexy body it has to be Gino D'Acampo....phwoar!!!! laugh.gif

Whatever floats your boat!! laugh.gif

I never knew that, I never intend to watch I'm a Celebrity, Boost My Ratings, but usually there ends up being somebody I just have to watch, this year it was Colin and Justin, I love that pair, what a hoot, but ended up rather liking George Hamilton, dunno about Gino Whatsisface, used to quite fancy him but the more I see him the more he looks like Mr Milan glare.gif not good, an isn't Kim a right old bag !

laugh.gif and I thought you had taste judging by the bloke in your avatar, not that I can figure out who he is! wacko.gif

He supports greyhound racing.

"Jimmy White, who is a keen greyhound racing fan and owns a number of dogs" grrr.gif

My friend volunteers for the local greyhound rescue centre and told me that he was their main supporter. Sorry, I feel like a right twerp now! blush.gif

Whatever floats your boat!! laugh.gif

laugh.gif and I thought you had taste judging by the bloke in your avatar, not that I can figure out who he is! wacko.gif

I do ! I do have taste ! :comic19:

That happens to be the very shagalicious Brandon Flowers as my avatar...I think you too must have excellent taste to have noticed his many charms. :bigsmiley:

Oh Laura, for that yes he does but for all round entertainment, good looks and a sexy body it has to be Gino D'Acampo....phwoar!!!! :laugh:

I was glad he won in the end, but he has odd nipples for a bloke :laugh:

George Hamilton is an absolute legend, I found him absolutely fascinating and hilarious and if he'd stayed in, he would have won.

Loved Colin and Justin, what a lovely relationship they have :wub:

Couldn't stand Kim, the bitchy old hag.

Edited by merledogs

Did Gino win !? I didn't see it, I didn't think he would :unsure:

yep he won.... gino 1st place.. kim 2nd place.... jimmy 3rd place... this is the first series i have seen most of, normally i just want to switch the bloody thing off but this year i found it quite funny.... especially george hamilton :laugh: