UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Child Killed By Dog

collies r best

yep thats true ive had owners of dogue de bordeaux be told their dogs had illegal red noses :wacko: a blue neo accused of being a pit bull because of his colour (the fact that he was the size of a small elephant with more than enough skin to coat three dogs didnt seem to matter) and even a weimaraner accused of being a pit bull that looked unhappy (dropped ears :huh:)

If the police are going to be active regarding dog law then they should at least field all dog law related calls through to people who actually have a clue about dogs

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yep thats true ive had owners of dogue de bordeaux be told their dogs had illegal red noses wacko.gif

A lady that I work with keeps getting accused of owning an 'illegal pitbull' by other dog owners in her area all because her dog has a reddish nose. She's had people yelling at her for letting him off lead in the park, despite the fact that he is a friendly, happy chap that has never been aggressive to any person or dog in his life. She is quite a timid character and gets really upset that she, and her dog, are being ostracised because a few ignorant people have decided that he is a 'dangerous dog'.

She now either gets up at 5am to walk him so that she doesn't have to encounter other walkers, or drives over to mine so that Tess and I can go with them. sad01_anim.gif