UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Rosie Buttons Christmas Hamper Appeal 2009 - Nominations

Cafferysmum

I've just been nudged in this direction and wanted to say a huge massive thank you from all at ESSW (English Springer Spaniel Welfare) to everyone who has donated and helped out with this Christmas Hamper people, this year has been very busy for us, I think as with most rescues the credit crunch has hit people hard and that in turn is hitting us rescues.

Its not just financially that this will help us out, but emotionally to, just when you've had a bad day and organised foster for yet another needy dog just before Christmas and you're feeling quite down, something like this pops up and I cannot begin to tell you how it restores your faith again and makes you work harder, the emotional support isn't often mentioned but knowing there are so many kind people to help the rescues out especially at this time of year when everyone feels the extra pinch really does matter.

Caffery's Mum from all of our many foster dogs and from the people at ESSW to, thank you so much for organising this and as for Rosie, may your memory live on and help many other rescues to, thank you. :flowers:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic