UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Home Needed For 7Yr Old Boxer X Staff Male. Lovely Big Boy!

Brillo

IMAGE_010.jpgIMAGE_009.jpgIMAGE_005.jpgpicture-1.jpg

Name: George

Sex: Male

Breed: Boxer x Staff

Neutured: Yes

Vaccinated: Yes

Chipped: Yes

Good with cats: No

Good with dogs: Yes, once he gets to know them

Good with children: Yes

As you can see from the pictures, George has a large Staff head with a Boxer body. He has a soft temprement and is very obedient. Most of the day he will curl up in a chair and sleep, but as soon as you get his lead he's off and stretching ready for his walk. He is a strong boy on the lead and i haven't been able to break him of his pulling habit. He loves nothing more than to be let off in a field for a long run. He turns into a puppy again, especially when he meets other playful dogs. He can seem a little unsure at first but soon comes around if the atmosphere is relaxed. He is great with children and is very gentle with them. He's lived with babies and toddlers. He can play quite rough with adults but will release when told and calm down very quickly. George is very loving and loyal. He is a free spirit and a happy soul. The best dog i've ever had.

Unfortunately, permanently rehoming George is our last resort. We've tried friends, family and temporary fostering but to no avail. We cannot afford boarding kennels due to lack of finances. We are having to rehome George as my partner was made redundant and we had to leave our rented accommodation. All of us (myself, my partner, our daughter and George) are currently crammed into my partners parents spare room with no idea of how long it'll take to afford our own accommodation again. It's just not fair on George. He's not allowed out of the room unless he needs a wee or a walk, and we just cant bear to put George through this.

George needs a forever home with owners who will carry on giving him the love that we have. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE reply to this thread if you believe you can provide George with what he needs.

A HOME INSPECTION WILL BE ESSENTIAL BEFORE WE HAND GEORGE OVER TO ANYONE.

Thank you very much for reading.

• 3 weeks later...