UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Harper'S Island

Rudi

Don't know what it is that I watched then, 'cos I didn't notice a great amount of shagging - I'm going to have to watch now to make sure I've got the same programme...

:laugh: How could you miss it !? :laugh: tis very energetic too, the first episode in particular was wall to wall shagging !

About Bbc I player....are you actually downloading the programmes ? it's just that I have a 25GB (per month) limit download and I wouldn't want to go over my limit as I haven't a clue how much 25GB is :rolleyes:

That's more than plenty to watch iPlayer. You don't actually download them onto your pooter, you watch them online and I managed that fine with about 6 MB last night :flowers:

About Bbc I player....are you actually downloading the programmes ? it's just that I have a 25GB (per month) limit download and I wouldn't want to go over my limit as I haven't a clue how much 25GB is rolleyes.gif

You can download them and save them for later (although they still expire after a while) but I just watch without saving flowers.gif The feed can get interrupted sometimes, maybe due to the volume of traffic on the site but generally it's really good.

laugh.gif How could you miss it !? laugh.gif tis very energetic too, the first episode in particular was wall to wall shagging !

laugh.gif laugh.gif Doesn't sound like my kind of thing at all ph34r_anim.gif

Just finished watching both episodes.......bloody brilliant ! can't wait for the new episode, hope that wee dog's alright :unsure:

I was really pleased at how good the I Player works, my last laptop didn't do very well with it and kept stopping and starting, but this one was just like watching the big telly, no blips and great quality picture.

Yes - I was more worried about the little dog than the owner - who met a particularly grizzly end! Thought it was more clever not to kill the dog - I said to my brother as soon as I saw the dog that it would mostly likely die at some point - maybe the writers will prove me wrong (hopefully). The body on the propeller thing was good too - and the bit where they were unravelling the rope and the head popped round but they didn't notice!

Can't wait for Sunday. Have to say though, I did ensure both dogs were in the bedroom with me and I turned on all the lights when I needed to go to the loo in the night laugh.gif

I did ensure both dogs were in the bedroom with me and I turned on all the lights when I needed to go to the loo in the night laugh.gif

:laugh:

I can't remember the last time I felt like that after watching a film, and I'm afraid my two would be hopeless anyway, Polly the cat would be more likely to save me :laugh: