UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Vax Pet Hoover

ranirottie

has anybody got one? I bought mine on the sunday just gone and it is useless. My dogs rarely come upstairs so the landing doesn't get very hairy but it blocked up after hoovering half of it !! My hubby drilled a couple of holes in a wall to hang my tv and when he hoovered up the dust it blocked again. Is this one faulty or is this normal? Any advice would be welcome x

i got a vax cleaner a while back. it doesnt block up easy but it seems to have an issue with the height of the brushbar..it's either too close to the carpet that it sticks or too far away to clean properly, really frustrating. it did break the second time i used it and i have to say vax customer services were fanstastic at swapping it and getting a replacment out. give em a call.number should be on a sticker on the vac.

You need to get yourself a Bissell Pet Hoover - they were on offer last year for £40 but they are FANTASTIC!! Can't rate them highly enough - infact i would rate all of the bissell hoovers - they have reconditioned ones on their website sometimes too that come with 12 months warranty.

I have a Vax pet vacuum cleaner (pale blue) It's good, doesn't block easily, but my dear departed oldie Sprollie used to get her long hair wrapped around the rotating brush. This doesn't happen now she's gone and I'm left with Barney the Doodle and Missy the Springer.