UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

X Factor

merledogs

:partytime: Yay it couldn't have happened to a nicer young lad either - despite the fact it's his singing that has carried him through I was quite impressed when it occured to him a week or tow agao to thank Cheryl for having given him the opportunity - that choice could well change his life for ever, just as a similar one once did for her :partytime:

:biggrin: Well, if we stood to make a lot of money wouldn't we all? Winners or not it wouldn't surprise me at all to see the twins release something like I wish it couild be Xmas every day or santa claus is coming to town in the next few weeks :laugh:

:biggrin: Okay so it was all I want for Xmas but guess who just sang out the Xtra factor with a mas song - I can just see Helly singing along come xmas eve & a gallon of beer :biggrin:

Edited by Ian

:biggrin: Okay so it was all I want for Xmas but guess who just sang out the Xtra factor with a mas song - I can just see Helly singing along come xmas eve & a gallon of beer :biggrin:

Ian... trust me on this one, a gallon of beer would not be enough to make me sing or even pretend to like Jedward. As Im on kennel duty on xmas day at 8.30 there will be no getting drunk either :laugh: Really I am the biggest Bah Humbug known to man, and I cant sing :laugh:

I'm not saying that Joe is not a nice lad with a good voice but that's about his lot. He has the personality of a dead fish, I wanted to tell him to stop being so damn wet! He'll be yet another one hit wonder and probably have a good career in musicals.

Olly, well his voice is not the best but he is a performer, he will probably make it anyway.

Think it's for the best that Stacey did not win, could anyone put up with her total battiness for very long? Still think she will do ok though.

• Like 1

I think any one of the last 3 could have won and I'd have been ok with it as they were all talented.I think Olly edged it for me with his more rounded entertainment style though.I did think Joe would win because he seemed the popular choice.But he does seem quite bland to me.

I'm not saying that Joe is not a nice lad with a good voice but that's about his lot. He has the personality of a dead fish, I wanted to tell him to stop being so damn wet! He'll be yet another one hit wonder and probably have a good career in musicals.

Olly, well his voice is not the best but he is a performer, he will probably make it anyway.

Think it's for the best that Stacey did not win, could anyone put up with her total battiness for very long? Still think she will do ok though.

I think any one of the last 3 could have won and I'd have been ok with it as they were all talented.I think Olly edged it for me with his more rounded entertainment style though.I did think Joe would win because he seemed the popular choice.But he does seem quite bland to me.

Agreed 100% on the above! Joe without a doubt has a good voice but how predictable..ballads etc mainly every week and hardly a dance move in him..no umph! Olly is a pleasure to watch and makes me smile everytime..mecry.gifGUTTED!!! BOOOOOOOOOOO

angry.gif