UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Possible Release Of The Lockerbie Bomber On Compassionate Grounds...

purple_mog

Coming home last night this guys original lawyer was on the radio - having the audacity to complain that we'd condemned him to death by sending him home - apparently when they have people with such conditions they send them here for treatment :mellow:

Coming home last night this guys original lawyer was on the radio - having the audacity to complain that we'd condemned him to death by sending him home - apparently when they have people with such conditions they send them here for treatment :mellow:

Where was this, Ian? Who is the lawyer? It doesn't make sense, does it? :unsure:

There is no treatment for advanced prostate cancer, as I know to my eternal regret. My beloved father died of it.

Where was this, Ian? Who is the lawyer? It doesn't make sense, does it? :unsure:

There is no treatment for advanced prostate cancer, as I know to my eternal regret. My beloved father died of it.

I didn't catch his name, not even sure which station it was on now to be honest - had R1,2, Humberside & Viking on briefly. The accent sounded like he was probably a libyan & jumping back on the bandwagon rather than necessarily immediately involved in his release - as you say it didn't make any sense, no - but then Libyan statements often don't :glare:

I dont object to his release

It's only right and proper that individuals that have been victims of miscarriages of justice are released, whatever the reason.

All the evidence going way back to the time of the bombing and all the years since suggests that Iran and the PFLP-GC (Ahmed Jibral) were responsible, not the Libyans.

And corresponding evidence, also going back many years, suggests the evidence and lines of inquiry against Iran were ignored in favour of artificially creating 'evidence' against Libya.

I remember all this first time around when i was at school - its all over the news again now.

Even many of the British relatives acknowledge all of this.

There is even some evidence to point at 'possible' CIA collusion...therefore evidence against American involvement is way more stronger than Libyan involvement.