UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Walkies

reds

Apologies for not catching up with everyone before posting, very glad to see the Fuge in full working order although my pc is still in shock with it. Jaffa time now for you I think Pingu!!

Intended to clean the house last weekend as no shows and intended to get lots of 'chores' done. What actually happened was walkies!!! Saturday was Chase as usual with the bracken now 6 ft high, and yesterday the Berwyn hills in Powys.

Saturday walkies:

an3-1.jpg

I swear I've not been far

an5.jpg

Sunday walkies (a bit wetter!)

an6.jpg

It's me, JP!

an7.jpg

The lake said to be made of Cheese

an13.jpg

an9.jpg

King Teddy

an10.jpg

an11.jpg

Me first, me first

an12.jpg

There'll be coming round the mountain when they come...

an14.jpg

Coming round the mountain when they come...

an15.jpg

Coming round the mountain, coming round the mountain

an17.jpg

Fee Fi Fo Fum

an16.jpg

Another summit for Rory

an18.jpg

Are we nearly home yet Dad?

an19.jpg

Great pics Reds! Has Rory now become a real Daddy's boy? :wub: I love seeing pics of your dogs having so much fun! :) Is the "lake made of cheese" within hiking distance of the "largest waterfall in the UK" per chance? We camped near that waterfall once, years ago and I remember it was Powys council (the cheeky sod owning the camp site claimed the toilet facilities as his own, even tho it said "Powys council" on it!), and walking somewhere similar while we were there :)

Is the "lake made of cheese" within hiking distance of the "largest waterfall in the UK" per chance?

It is indeed Billy! Pics when I get home tonight. The car park/cafe/campsite where we were is also a meditation centre.

Do you know I didn't realise it was the largest! Gone off waterfalls a bit to be honest.