UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Holiday Foster Cover Needed

Fee

We urgently need holiday cover for Sandy & Beethoven, currently in Plymouth, from 7th-30th August. They are a lovely pair of old dogs, fine with other dogs and rabbits but will chase cats! The only suitable foster homes we have free during that time are all Midlands upwards, and it would be great to find somewhere a bit more local so we don't have to subject them to a massive journey.

Sandy & Beethoven

sandybeethovencuddle.jpg

We also need cover for little Sian, one of our sponsor dogs who is in Redditch, for a long weekend from Thursday 30th July to Monday 3rd August. Sian is an absolute sweetheart, very gentle with other dogs but not good with cats.

Sian

sianocsmile.jpg

If anyone may be able to help with either of these, please could you PM me your phone number or leave a message on 08445 868 656 and I'll call you for a chat, or e-mail [email protected].

Edited by Fee

Sorry Fee I'm not having much luck either with my local contacts, I'll keep trying though,will stretch out a little further afield.

Thanks so much for trying for us Selina, I really appreciate your help :flowers:

Is it OK to crosspost these two? TT has quite a few members in Somerset,someone may be able to help as it's short term - and I could homecheck if needed.

Yes please Lynne, I'd appreciate it :flowers: