UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Swine Flu

one.eyed.dog

I don't know why the 'swine flu' what happens if I get it :( surely it's the same whatever illness you might get. More people have been killed on the roads in the last week than have died of swine flu in this country, swine flu is not responsible for any more deaths than in a normal seasonal flu outbreak. The vast majority of people who get swine flu are fine after a few days feeling grotty just like normal flu.

Precisely. I'm not worried about swine flu and I think too many people are buying into the media hype.

If I get ill I will stay at home with the dogs. If I die from whatever disease then the dogs all have guardians which are named in my will (you know who you are :liebe94: ).

I have arrangements in place and am subjected to a daily phone check. Hopefully Teddy Texas will not have to stand over my body for a week ( mind you he does like his meals on time so ther emay be not trace of me)

I dont think people are worried enoug about thise.. Nobody seems to be taking any basic precautions. Birmingham has given up with attempts to do anything.. People here like to live in filth.

I think they should panic.

Me and Teddy are offerring an anti swine flu spraying service for only £20 or less on a regula basis around the neighbourhood

I thought long and hard about this subject last night and got myself so wound up i couldnt sleep.

Ive had the runs and sickness since yesterday as has my little boy. Im hoping its just a tummy bug, but got me thinking about wether OH would be able to cope with everythig if i was ill.

Dog would be fine as he is primarily OH's dog (try telling the dog that tho!!!!) and OH feeds him and walks him most of the time. But as for the lizard and rabbit, not sure he'd manage that, or the kids!