UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Who Is

Pendlewitch

I went to visit what was ILPH t'other day (and what a super day out it was too) but very nearly disgraced myself. There was a short talk about the place and how it's funded, the very nice man doing the talk mentioned Hugh Jeffert and I was thinking well, who is he then when it struck me that he'd actually said huge effort. Then I got a mad fit of hysterics and just could not stop giggling with my face stuffed firmly into the front of my jacket. Two friends noticed but I sincerely hope no-one else did! How embarrassing, mad old bat! :laugh:

:biglaugh:

love it!!

I take minutes in meeting and, being the half deaf noggin that I am, I write some absolute rubbish when they get onto abbreviations and business slang words! I will be looking out for Hugh Jeffert in future!!!

It was the International League of Protection of Horses or something like that, it's now World Horse Welfare. They have I think four farms and do brilliant welfare work. The facilities are amazing, Wandy Woo says she's moving in as soon as possible. :laugh: Some sad cases though, can be a bit disturbing. I spent a small fortune in the gift shop on various things just to give them some money!

:laugh: easily done.

for a laugh a young lad at Sainsburys got the tannoy girl to call out several times for a Wayne Kerr to report to the office. That caused quite a laugh but she said it several times before she fell in. x

:laugh: thats almost as good as mike hunt :laugh: