UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Scamper Free Maisy X

greytgirl

My rat Maisy has only been with us for around 11 months, she was about 20 months old and has had to go to sleep forever this morning..Im so gutted, she was a lovely little girl. She had lost a bit of weight last week, nothing drastic but over the last few days she went to nothing sad0139.gif only eating bits and bobs, not like my greedy girl at all. Matt and Katie would hardly pick her up when we first adopted her, said she bit etc but she never did with me, she loved me and I her love0032.gif

Im sorry if I let you down at all Maisy..I didnt think you were so ill.. sad0139.gif

Took her the vets first thing this morning and her brething went downhill when we were in there, they gave her oxygen and an injection for respritory problems also antibiotics but she went worse, kept her in the vets and on oxygen for an hour or so but the vet said it was kinder to let her go, so I had to.... sad0139.gif sad0139.gif

Hope you were happy here, as happy as you made me pretty little girl xx scamper free, go find Caramel sweetie, love you lots xxxxx

newcamera005.jpg

260820081160.jpg

Caramel and Maisy..both now gone :mecry:

newcamera007.jpg

270820081172.jpg

Cant do this anymore..no more ratties for me, its too hard :mecry: