UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Gsd

Spins4me

I have no experience of how to help in the situation I have posted below so would welcome suggestions and advice as would the original poster on our local freecycle cafe. She has said it's ok with her to post this on here. This is her original post:

"Hi I live in knebworth there seems to be a stray german sheppard which has been around for a few months have tryed catchin it but is to scared of me.

He/She is obviously very hungry due to him ripping bags open out of the dustbin.

Have tryed to get the dog warden out but is never around or i get told they will ring you back and they never do.

Does any body know of a missing one perhaps or somebody that is able to try and catch this poor dog.

I feel so sorry for this poor dog he just sits looking at me in the fields when its hammering it down with rain. I want him to trust me have tryed giving him food but he waffles it down then by the time i.ve got back out side hes run off.

Any ideas???"

Bless you, Spins :liebe94:

Whoever this poor girlie is, she needs bringing in.

I have to be honest there is a very concerned lady who lives in Knebworth who is doing all the work for this poor stray. She just asked for some advice and I knew it would be available on here. I hope to have some news today sometime.