UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Egyptian Scarves For Dogstar

Helly

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can I have 11 & 12 please?

I will attempt to pay by paypal now, but I'm at college on a dodgy mobile connection (soooooo sloooow) so if it doesn't go through I'll pay on Friday when I get home :rolleyes:

Payment by Paypal recieved, many thanks :wub:

Mark X

Can I have no 20 please? (salmony pink stripes).

Thank you

Payment recieved by Paypal, many thanks :wub:

Mark X

By 'eck that was quick :) My scarves arrived this morning and are absolutely gorgeous. I am now in a state of inner turmoil as to whether I actually want to give away the two bought for my mums birthday or be greedy and keep the lot :laugh:

Edited by Rachel

By 'eck that was quick :) My scarves arrived this morning and are absolutely gorgeous. I am now in a state of inner turmoil as to whether I actually want to give away the two bought for my mums birthday or be greedy and keep the lot :laugh:

uhm I'd recommend keeping the lot :unsure: but only cause I bought mine with the *idea* of giving as presents....that won't be happening so you can join me in the naughty but sensible corner!!!

certainly flower, all yorus. if you can make the payment and pm your address i will post it as soon as mark confirms its gone through. thank you :flowers:

Sorry for the delay, BT stopped working yesterday/last night.

Have paid by Paypal & will send you my details, thanks :)

Sorry for the delay, BT stopped working yesterday/last night.

Have paid by Paypal & will send you my details, thanks :)

Pyment recieved by Pay Pal thank you so much

Mark

Can I have 14, please?

I'll send a cheque today and pm you my address. :flowers:

Payment recieved, many thanks

Mark

sorry they took a little while to get to people... i forgot hicksville country post offices shut early on saturdays and i skidded in on time to be told post would be collected monday :wacko:

glad they have all started to arrive though...

sorry Sally, yes they have all gone now. next batch will be november ready for xmas shopping