UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Scarves From Egypt...

Helly

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please could I have scarf number 10 if it is still available?

Rachelx

could you send me your address to post it to please.

I will now be posting everything off tomorrow as today is a bit chaotic at kennels and im not sure i will make it to the post office. i will deffinately get there tomorrow though

it is still available thanks. if you can make the payment and send me your address i will post it off as soon as mark confirms it as paid :flowers:

THanks. I have pmd my addy and done a bank transfer to Dogstar :)

Sorry for the delay in getting them to people. our diddy post office was closing as I arrived on saturday so they took them all but they wernt collected till yesterday ready for posting :unsure:

In no rush for mine Di, thank you for doing this for Dogstar :liebe94:

In no rush for mine Di, thank you for doing this for Dogstar :liebe94:

I think it was yours that really confused our country bumkin post office bloke :laugh: Thank god you thought to tell me when you sent your address it was a forces address as it looked more like a nightmare scrabble tile selection to both me and him :laugh:

I think it was yours that really confused our country bumkin post office bloke :laugh: Thank god you thought to tell me when you sent your address it was a forces address as it looked more like a nightmare scrabble tile selection to both me and him :laugh:

Haha, always does cause confusion :laugh: