UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Creamy / White Staff X Poss Lab Or Whippet...

oscarsmum

At around 4.15pm i witnessed a cream / white coloured staff x poss lab x poss whippet, poss aged 9 - 11 years old.. get hit by a car on Leeds Road, in BD10 area of Bradford (the **** driving the car didnt even stop :angry:). She was limping quite badly. I got her on a lead and into our garden - the police came and collected her and she is now at the PDSA vets in Wakefield Road in Bradford. I have called the vets and she is comfortable and will be fully assessed tomorrow. I think there is something wrong after the RTA as she was very shaky, wobbly and struggled to lay down. I have told the vets that rather than her going to a pound, we would be willing to care for her, but obviously are keen to do everything we can to find her owners first. I have called DogLost and will also report to the local dog warden and put up notes in local shops tomorrow. If there is anything else you can suggest, please just let me know.

Female

estimated age - 8 - 11 years old

Around knee high, slight build

Largish lump behind front left leg (on side of chest area) - think is fatty lump type thing

short haired

staff x poss lab or whippet

Full tail

"rub" mark - pink skin seen in middle of tail

Old scar on back leg

She was a very sweet thing, not sure if possibly deaf as didnt respond to calling or clapping as such...

Thanks for reading

Rachel