UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

A Long Shot But Worth Asking , Does Anyone Have Or Know Some One Selling An Autoclave

a few years ago Amy Wickychoo was able to supply Dogstar with an autoclave :jumpy: , this autoclave works its little socks off at the Uni animals hospital and is in use 24/7 ( and still working )

Vet team in Sri Lanka have asked if we could supply a 2nd unit so they can take it with them to mobile clinics ( when they do take it it leaves the uni team without one ) they know its a big ask but as Grandma Squirrel always says if you don't ask you don't get

the sort of autoclave we are looking for is a prestige 2100 model but any model that I could get to Sri Lanka would be considered

if anyone knows of a cheap one for sale or knows of a company that might donate an old one ( older models without external pressure gauges cannot be used in the UK but can in Sri Lanka ) can you let me know

Thank you

Sam

We have a local auction firm that do medical auctions once very couple of months.

Next auction is May 12th and they have 4 of these listed - lots 590-593

Here's the link Visit My Website

I have no idea what sort of prices these things go for but a quick phone call would soon tell. Let em know if you want me to make contact with them.

Thanks everyone for the great links, we will be checking them out :smile_anim:

Rufus if you could make a call and make contact with them so we can get a rough idea that would be brilliant :speak_cool:

what Mark forgot to say was he was meant to say Thank You last night but forgot because he was watching digitally re-mastered Star Trek on the Sci Fi channel