UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Help! Need A Posh Name For Cooper

Claire P

Hi guys I am sat here with Cooper trying to fill in his Kennel Club form to register him to complete in agility. I have been resisiting for ages as I am no fan of the kennel club and I hate the way they think they should control everything I do with my pet dog which they won't even recognise as a breed! Anyway yesterday we went to our first agility addicts competition and he got a 4th in one class and 3rd in another. It was a very busy competition so he obviously has potential and so I have sucomed to registering him on the activity register as I don't want to restrict what he can do as he really enjoys agility and generally there is no stopping him doing it.

Anyway back to why I am posting KC will not accept him just being called Cooper as they say it has to be at least two words long and not exceed 24 letters! I don't want a ponsy name for him as as we know JRTs are not ponsy dogs. I have been racking my brain for over an hour then I thought I know who to ask... so here I am pleading for help on this.

I want to have his real name in the KC name so am thinking along the lines of "Cooper the .......?" A friend of mine has already named her dog "Buster the Terrierable" so I can really have that but want something the encompasses how great JRT's are.

SO...... all suggestions welcomed

Cheers guys

PS For those of you who don't know him Cooper is the one in the middle of my profile pic

SNAP!!!

I've been uhmming and ahrring for too long, but your post about Cooper's KC reg could of been mine about Kiera!

One friend has already kindly suggested "Kick Ass Kiera" - and surely you could always call him Kick Ass Cooper :wink: - but I'm not too sure if the KC isn't going to choke on the word "ass" :rolleyes: and you need a second choice as well :wacko:

Soooo....... sorry to hijack your thread Claire, but if people, after coming up with suggestions for Cooper have one or two left for Kiera then that'd be much appreciated! :flowers:

Wow you guys are good at this. I posted on the JRT forum too and they have also come up with a few.

Mini Cooper has come up a few times and he does run at small height afterall.

I have been toying with Super Cooper myself as it sounds like an ABBA song so is a bit of a mickey take on their ponsey dog name rubbish.

I really like He's just Cooper as it get the point across. He's IS just Cooper, I and his friends know he is special he doesn't need a daft name to prove it

So it currently rests with

• He's just Cooper
  • Super Duper Mini Cooper
  • The Flying Cooper

The second joining 2 options together and the last one from a nice lady on the JRT site as he also does flyball too (not the KC one mind you as their box is dangerous we do BFA which is much better)

SNAP!!!

I've been uhmming and ahrring for too long, but your post about Cooper's KC reg could of been mine about Kiera!

One friend has already kindly suggested "Kick Ass Kiera" - and surely you could always call him Kick Ass Cooper :wink: - but I'm not too sure if the KC isn't going to choke on the word "ass" :rolleyes:

I reckon you enter Kick Ass Kiera I think that is really funny. I bet the powers that be at KC will spit out their earl grey at that one tee hee but go for it anyway - I would. Make sure you initial the box that says they can't just give their own name if the 2 you put down doesn't suit!

Really glad I made this posting it has really helped cheers guys.

I reckon you enter Kick Ass Kiera I think that is really funny. I bet the powers that be at KC will spit out their earl grey at that one tee hee but go for it anyway - I would. Make sure you initial the box that says they can't just give their own name if the 2 you put down doesn't suit!

Really glad I made this posting it has really helped cheers guys.

I will, don't you worry! :wink: Just need a second choice as well, because I wanna bet that they're not gonna accept 'Kick Ass Kiera'. :rolleyes:

How about 'Souped Up Cooper'? :)

I will, don't you worry! :wink: Just need a second choice as well, because I wanna bet that they're not gonna accept 'Kick Ass Kiera'. :rolleyes:

How about 'Souped Up Cooper'? :)

You could try messing about with the words Billy - you might get away with Kik Kass Keira which, when announced will sound like Kick Ass Keira

So it currently rests with

• He's just Cooper
  • Super Duper Mini Cooper
  • The Flying Cooper

The second joining 2 options together and the last one from a nice lady on the JRT site as he also does flyball too (not the KC one mind you as their box is dangerous we do BFA which is much better)

Loving all the name suggestions, really like He's Just Cooper though. Which flyball team do you race with? Hope to see you on the circuit some time soon with my pack of idiots.