UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Our Holiday At Swallows Dance

boosboss

Who'd have thought having an holiday would be so exhausting? We just didn't stop :wacko:

Carol & Trevs partynight kicked the week off and started the rather generous alcohol consumption throughout the rest of the week :laugh: Yep, I'm blaming Carol, who I must say is looking fab :wink: We had had a birthday party to go to too and had a couple of little dinner party ourselves. At this point I must admit that I do make one heck of a mean Beef Wellington! :biggrin: and finished off the week with a fab Chinese buffet, followed by karaoke in town. Lisa made a few ears bleed with her mutilation rendition of 'Ruby' :laugh: but still argues that the fist through the window was not a reaction to her singing :unsure: And in between all this we did manage to get in some beaches, woods and field walks. Here's some pics :)

Gyp looking a little rotunde in the garden

016-8.jpg

Molly and Boo checking everything was as they'd left it

015-10.jpg

Here's Birdie making her way down a slope in the woods, which for a little blind Poodle is a feat in itself

012-9.jpg

Beachy bits

051-2.jpg

071-1.jpg

086-2.jpg

039-4.jpg

030-4.jpg

036-4.jpg

Indulge my art and outtake too :biggrin:

027-5.jpg

068-1.jpg

090.jpg

Andy even got Lisa (Karen's sister) up on Gizmo

095.jpg

But showing more style were Trevor and Carol

104.jpg

Lisa struggled through the mud, but Karen just got stuck :laugh:

114.jpg

Callie and Pocket Rocket

WalesFeb09014.jpg

The gang

WalesFeb09011.jpg

The handsome Cally

WalesFeb09010.jpg

Sprry for the poor quality, but I cropped them :wink:

Joe, Lisa (my sister) and I did something every night bar one. We hung out with Andy every night except the one night, we have a social life in Wales now which is weird considering the first time we went, we had one night out at Carol and Trevs :wacko:

Thanks to Carol, Trevor and Andy for another fab week :liebe94: roll on November :wink:

:wink: Great photo's and dig those wellies!!!

Great to see you all and that Beef Wellington was to die for :rolleyes:

Lisa looks absolutely petrified on Giz, well it is a long way up :D

Roll on November, by the way Joe got you booked in for two weeks now, 31/10 and 7/11 I can't remember whether I confirmed with you before you went? :flowers:

Lisa looks absolutely petrified on Giz, well it is a long way up :D

You should've heard the scream she let out when Gizmo moved :laugh:

Roll on November, by the way Joe got you booked in for two weeks now, 31/10 and 7/11 I can't remember whether I confirmed with you before you went? :flowers:
Thanks, can't wait :biggrin: