UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

The Auction Chat Thread

Wendbert

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive pmed everyone but 'auntie barbara' and for the signed book, and madmerle, is that merledogs?

Auntie Barbara is the pet shop owner who donated the items. I have them here.

Where someone who's not a Fugee is listed as having donated, the person who put the item on here should have the items. So if it was Hawkins Bazaar, Helly received the stuff for example.

I'm working nights at the moment so please bear with me as nothing will be going out for the next day or two

I am not clever today. :rolleyes: I posted in the other thread but thought I should put it here

Dear Karen Allison,

You have sent a payment of £20.00 GBP to [email protected].

This transaction will appear soon in the Recent Activity list on your Account Overview.

Payment details

Amount: £20.00 GBP

Transaction Date: 9 Mar. 2009

Transaction ID: 1Y489629U1256625C

I think Helly has the

Bonking

as I thought it said Honking duck, the book I think she has too :unsure:

Will PM Di once we have confirmation you have the money.

Kazz xx

Fee and Rufus.... you need to decide what colour scarf you want and pm me before tomorrow night otherwise it will be pot luck as to what i bring you back :unsure:

kazz, pm me your addy and i will get your bonking duck and book off tomorrow lunchtime before i do a runner

If you've won a food item from Land of Holistic Pets or Burns Pet Foods, please PM me your full name, address & a contact number.

Once I've received all the delivery info for each item, I will then contact the companies and they will arrange delivery direct to you. If you have any special instruction, ie "leave in shed" etc, please state that when you PM me so I can pass that on.

Thank you :flowers:

Just to clarify:

If you've won an item donated by a company, ie Hawkins Bazaar, Collarways, Pets at Home etc etc then please contact the mod who listed the item, ie the original poster. Unless an item was being sent direct from the supplier, as in the case of the food, the items are with either myself, Helly or Phoebejo. Once the items have been paid, we'll be sending them out.

For items due out from me, there will be a short delay as I'm working nights and have nearly 100 items to sort out :wacko:

I will say a quick thank you to every one who has paid Dogstar today ( I am am updating payments recived HERE )

in a few days I will send out responses to all the paypal emails/ PMs but I am a bit swamped ( in a lovely wonderful way ) and my normal system is a bit all over the place

sorry in advance if it takes a while to get back to anyone , if anyone needs me urgently can you put the word urgent in the title ( thanks )

I will from tommorow start sending out items that I have donated , if anyone wants to send Items I have won direct to the PO Box that would be great

Dogstar Foundation, PO BOX 6009, Milton Keynes , MK1 9AL

Thanks again to everyone who has helped arrange the auction , donated or bid on items

Sam