UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Freda Freedom

chickentikka

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how far was she transported??????

From Cheshire to Milton Keynes. Not a particularly unusual journey, but having got the transport all nicely fixed up for next weekend we were suddenly given an ultimatum yesterday that she had to go 'now'.

Bless her, Freda is blissfully unaware of all the frantic rearrangements to get her to safety made by foster mum, transporters and Amy who was co-ordinating it all :liebe94:

We were told she is 10, but her fosterer finds this hard to believe - she's quite lively and playful and has a special football she likes to charge around with in the garden :wub:

Not sure about size, I haven't asked her foster mum specifically. She was described as 'bigger than a whippet but smaller than a greyhound" by the last owner.

Hi Barb

Not interested in a lookey likey for Holly are you? :wink:

Yes, I am interested but got to talk a stubborn OH first.He thinks Holly will have her nose put out of joint and nothing must upset his favourite girl

Barbara

Hi Barb

Not interested in a lookey likey for Holly are you? :wink:

Yes, I am interested but got to talk a stubborn OH first.He thinks Holly will have her nose put out of joint and nothing must upset his favourite girl

Barbara