UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Poppy

Brenda

Oh my, what a little beauty she is :wub:

So is this a 'welcome home Poppy' thread?

Well we haven't made it official yet and it is still early days, I was worried how Rudy would be with Poppy, but things are far better than we thought they might be, so all things considered, I can't see her leaving........

I was just about to say "someone change the title of this thread... there is no way she is a foster!!"

She is an adorable little girl and I can't wait to see her on new years day. Great to see piccies of her and Caleb playing together. I think its just what Caleb needs - a good old playmate. Rudy probably appreciates it too, so he can be left alone to sleep! :rolleyes: :laugh: :wub:

I was just about to say "someone change the title of this thread... there is no way she is a foster!!"

She is an adorable little girl and I can't wait to see her on new years day. Great to see piccies of her and Caleb playing together. I think its just what Caleb needs - a good old playmate. Rudy probably appreciates it too, so he can be left alone to sleep! :rolleyes: :laugh: :wub:

Yes, I think you are right Sarah! Caleb is a dog who definitley needs a playmate!