UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

An Update On Feebee

silke

[/i]We're in Stockbridge (colonies), by the Water of Leith, but FeeBee loves the beach so we sometimes go to Portobello on a Sunday :) We'd love to join you for the M&G in January, it's on the 25th isn't it?

WOooooooo someone that will know what they're talking about :laugh: , only joking that would be brilliant thank you. I'm still thinking of things I can do there to raise some funds, I had thought of a guess the day the oldies club came into being, you know the type of thing people putting their names in a diary and the nearest one is the winner. I make small dog coats and also soft squeaky toys and raggers, I'm also going to get some day glow material and make bandannas, I thought they could be the prize if Pets at Home will let me do it.

Terri

Silke, just wanted you to know that I received the CD this morning with Feebee's wonderful videos on it. I have included both of them in the PowerPoint presentation I have put together for my meet and greet on Sunday.

Let's hope they encourage people to come and talk to us.

Thanks

I'm glad the cd arrived okay, Anne :) I was worried about delivery times before Christmas!

Terri, about the M&G in Edinburgh, some sort of competition or raffle sounds like a great idea. I'll bring along merchandise and some other things I had for a stall we'd booked for the doggie do at Thirlestane castle last Easter (which unfortunately I had to cancel because FeeBee got so ill). I'll get in touch nearer the time via PM, or if you have an email address I could use that would be great too :flowers: