UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Not Been Around In A While....but Have A New Puppy

Jackthelab

Hi all

I have not been around for a while and WOW this new site looks brilliant, what a great new board!! :)

Lots been happening, but the biggest thing is our new addition, Tara the Irish Wolfhound Puppy.

She is from an unwanted litter and she came into foster at the age of 6 weeks old with 5 of her litter siblings, she was the smallest and when I saw her photo I fell in love with her and asked if she could come live with our pack.

She has now been with us 3 weeks and Jack and Maia have finally realised (reluctantly :D ) that the puppy is here to stay.

Here are some photos for you all

CameraPhotosNov08065.jpg

10 weeks old

CameraPhotosNov08073.jpg

CameraPhotosNov08092.jpg

11 weeks old

CameraPhotosNov08088.jpg

CameraPhotosDec08030.jpg

13 weeks old

CameraPhotosDec08032.jpg

CameraPhotosDec08038.jpg

She and her siblings were the result of an accidental mating of 2 of the 7 dogs living in the home, the owner unfortunately had to go abroad as his work dried up here and the person looking after his dogs didn't realise the bitch was in season, he came home thought she had bloat, rushed her up to the vets only to discover she had 2 weeks to go!!!!

Anyway, that accident meant we have our beautiful girlie :love:

She and her siblings were the result of an accidental mating of 2 of the 7 dogs living in the home, the owner unfortunately had to go abroad as his work dried up here and the person looking after his dogs didn't realise the bitch was in season, he came home thought she had bloat, rushed her up to the vets only to discover she had 2 weeks to go!!!!

Bluddy hell ! that must have come as a bit of a shock