UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Your Dog Magazine

safneo

It's great, isn't it? We've already had some calls from people who have seen it :biggrin:

A huge thank you to Jules (Tempest) who co-ordinated it all and sorted out all the interviews and information. It wasn't without it's headaches with lots of last-minute requests for pictures and extra information, so we really appreciate all her efforts getting everything together.

Why didn't someone warn me there was going to be Jack photos and an update, I won't tell you how many tissues I went through, firstly just cause I adore him and miss him and then because he's obviously so happy with his new Mum.

Well Done Jules and OC, it was a great article.

I finally got my copy today :biggrin:

Congratulations on such a fab article and I just want to say how very proud I am to have ever had any connection - however small - with the OC, and even prouder to have been given the pleasure of owning an OC dog. I got a bit choked up as I browsed the article in Tesco :blush:

Well done all of you, you absolutely deserve any accolade :flowers: :wub:

Selina I did email you to tell you about Jack but I guess it got lost in cyberspace :wacko: You have no need to worry he is adored & from the look on his face when he was looking at Deborah I would say its mutual ...made me teary too.

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments :flowers:

I'd just like to add my congratulations to everyone involved too, the piece did you all proud. The Oldies Club and the people behind it are truly amazing :flowers:

I bought the magazine in Smiths at the weekend and I was dead excited over the piece, showing it to people in the queue, saying 'Oh look there's Duke, he's found his forever home now you know. Aww, there's Fee's Musky, bless him. Poor Ernie still needs a home, just look how lovely he is .... etc.' :laugh:

Selina I did email you to tell you about Jack but I guess it got lost in cyberspace :wacko: You have no need to worry he is adored & from the look on his face when he was looking at Deborah I would say its mutual ...made me teary too.

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments :flowers:

I think thats what made me even more sniffly, he's such a special boy :mecry:

and I'm a daft old mare :laugh: