UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Ferries

sparkle

Lo lovely Fugees :biggrin:

I am hoping to take my two girls over to Ireland for a long weekend next summer, they are both skint so would like to do it as a surprise for them ... BUT ... have just checked ferry prices and its just over £300!!!! :ohmy: does anyone know how to get cheaper ferry tickets?! Need to go from Fishguard ...

Thank you :flowers: :wub:

Its expensive in summer but you have to book 3 months in advance to get a discount. You can also get a regular traveler discount if you know someone who goes accross ie a rescue who will book the tickets online for you.

You may find it cheaper to get foot passenger fares for the other two and then meet up on board.

Flights can be amazingly cheap from Cariff to Cork if booked online in advance. It does depend on where you intend going in Ireland though.

Its just as much fun in ireland in winter and far cheaper !!!

Thanks Lesley :flowers:

I can't afford to cover the sleeping arrangements this winter though n we need a break ... unfortunately summer is the soonest we can afford it :rolleyes: :laugh:

Will try n find a rescue I know who wouldn't mind booking the ticket for me :unsure: :biggrin:

Hostels...cheap as chips and empty in winter. Some of them are on farms and beautiful.