UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Meet My New Foster Dog

Amanda Jvv

Meet Wesley, LRSE&C newest foster dog. 12 years old and no longer wanted. :mecry:

343835493.jpg

Well introductions went much smoother than we imagined. Few growls and barks from George but nothing major. He hasn't allowed Wes into some of 'his' rooms and has followed him around all afternoon to check he wasn't stealing anything important. On the whole better than I expected.

343836794.jpg

343837694.jpg

343836596.jpg

Wesley is a very happy smiley boy! The worst breath I've ever smelt (teeth look ok closer expection - gums not too good). I've never seen a dog with a tongue so short though :wacko: He is supposed to be very obedient - there is no proof of that yet :laugh:

343836083.jpg

Though tongue looks normal most times

343836283.jpg

Very strong, very bouncy for his age. He is so excited to be here he hasn't sat down once and is constantly attention seeking! :wub: He has however claimed Revels bed as his own and I am sure Revel would be happy to let him have it. :wub: Having a new old boy here makes me remember how much I miss Revel but he would approve.

Wes has taken a liking to my husband Tony and wont let him use the computer. He goes from each side of the computer desk to get attention. I think the feeling is mutual though and Tony already has a soft spot for him!

343837377.jpg

343837556.jpg

343835943.jpg

Wesley has learnt that the small furry things are boss and 3 whacks on the nose was all he needed. These small furry things are not impressed at being outnumbered...until Friday night that is :cool: :laugh:

343837270.jpg

343837185.jpg

All smiley

343836971.jpg

343836083.jpg

We do not think he looks like a Wesley and he needs a new name that sounds similar. After 12yrs it would be unfair to change it drastically. Ideas welcomed please!!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he really suits the name Wesley :flowers:

Now you are all making me feel bad! Neither hubby nor I like the name. I dont know why but its so odd calling him that. Hubby thinks he looks like a Winston. I am so anti Wesley that Wensley sounds better! :laugh: :wacko:

I bet Wesley will stick and I'll just start calling him Wezzie!

Now you are all making me feel bad! Neither hubby nor I like the name. I dont know why but its so odd calling him that. Hubby thinks he looks like a Winston. I am so anti Wesley that Wensley sounds better! :laugh: :wacko:

I bet Wesley will stick and I'll just start calling him Wezzie!

Oh sorry Amanda - didn't mean to make you feel bad :flowers: If his original name doesn't feel right to you then you should change it. Winston is nice, so is Wezzie and I like Wizzie (but it might sound a bit like going for a pee :ohmy: )

Oh sorry Amanda - didn't mean to make you feel bad :flowers: If his original name doesn't feel right to you then you should change it. Winston is nice, so is Wezzie and I like Wizzie (but it might sound a bit like going for a pee :ohmy: )

You didn't really - I just sound fussy :laugh:

He isn't supposed to be my dog forever :wink: so 'Wesley' might just have to stick for now.

I don't know what it is I don't like about the name. Maybe I associate it with humans too much since I have a cousin called Wesley.

Not wanted at 12???? That's just criminal!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I'm sure that one of the reasons that he is so happy to be with you is because he's so glad to be out of the hell hole he was in - imagine not feeling wanted anymore at 12 years old!!?? :mecry: It must feel soooo good for him to feel wanted and loved again! :wub: :flowers: You sure he's not a keeper? :wink: