UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Advert

ranirottie

It took me a couple of goes before I realised what it said !! it actually says miniature bull terrier x :laugh:

MINITCHA BULLTERA X - OakhamMinitcha bulltera x jack russel pups for sale. 3 dogs 3 bichs. Lovey markings. Famly pets lovey stong pups. Most go to good homes only. Pleaes phone for more info....

view paid ad

x

definition of a mongrel

A mixed-breed dog, also called a mutt, mongrel, tyke, cur, bitzer, feist or random-bred dog, is a dog that has characteristics of two or more types of breeds, x

thank you :laugh:

i was being polite calling them mongrels. they are what we would describe as 'shag round the back of the bins' dogs up here. one of Red Rotties fav descriptions of anything not pedigree :laugh:

When it became apparent that my previous dodgy neighbour wouldn't be able to start his dog breeding business "from home" he wanted to sell his crossbreed/carefully-bred-mongrels, 2 girls and one boy, for £300 each for the girls and £400 for the boy, because "that's how much he had paid for them" - a grand for 3 non-pedigree dogs without papers or nuttin!!! :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: Me thinks he's an eejit. Me also thinks he never got that kind of money for them :)

Edited by BillyMalc

:ohmy: I will have you know that my spelling is impeckabul impekkable brilliant :laugh: :laugh: . x

and talking of spelling its RANI rottie not RAIN rottie :laughingsmiley: :bootyshake: :D :laugh:

After years of been on this forum, I've always thought it was rainrottie. I really must go to get my eyes checked :laugh: :laugh: