UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

I'm Back!

barkingmad

Ok not really! :wink: I have been away for a while due to ill health as some of you may remember. :mecry:

Well I am on the mend now and would like to reintroduce myself. My name is Ali and I live with my partner Viv and 2 sons (11yrs & 13yrs) . We have 2 dog bashing cats, :D 1 shy hamster :wub: and 2 dogs :laugh: . Gabby a white sbt who is almost 2 and lady who is a small cross breed about 5yrs. Both are rescues.

Last year and early this year we fostered for the oldies and we are missing it! :( We are in the midlands so who ever is in charge of that now could you please pm so that I can call you! :) We would like to foster on a part time bases ie anyone going on holiday and needs a place for their oldie for a week or 2 or even an over night or weekend.

Some of you may have seen me lurking a lot!!! I have been keeping up as much as I can but have been unable to post because of brain fog!! :wacko: I would read something think of something to say and by the time I was writing it I had forgotten what I was saying or it just didn’t ‘sound right’. Cant explain really. :unsure:

I have started an online business selling healthy chocolate. No I am not mad it is chocolate that is good for you. :biggrin: Can someone from fundraising contact me as I would like to give some to the oldies for prizes ect? Well thanks for reading! And I look forward to being more involved with you lot from now on!!!

Love

Ali

Hi Ali, welcome back, glad you are doing better :)

I have started an online business selling healthy chocolate. No I am not mad it is chocolate that is good for you. :biggrin: Can someone from fundraising contact me as I would like to give some to the oldies for prizes ect? Well thanks for reading! And I look forward to being more involved with you lot from now on!!!

Love

Ali

Chocolate AND fundraising, what a fab combination! :biggrin: :flowers: You can email me (Ange) at [email protected] - thank you for your support :flowers:

Hello everyone thanks for the replies!!!

I am sorry but I seem to have misled you all with the chocolate thing!! It is still in pre launch phase and wont be avalible in the uk till end of january!!!! I only have some 'free samples' at the mo!! :D

I will be giving some to the oldies club for prizes ect.

:biggrin: sorry to all those who want it now!

I forgot what you lot are like about chocs!!!! :ohmy:

Anyone who wants more info pm me and I'll try and get some. Be warned it is very hard to get at the moment so no promises oh and i cant 'sell' it yet. :flowers:

helathy chocolate, I will be so watching the oldies forum come January,you've got meso excited, good to see you back again.

Ummm from someone who suffers from fibromyalgia I sooo know what brain fog is like, I've got post its stuck on top of post its and I'm not joking.

In fact I think brain fog should be made compulsory. :laugh:

Well i have Post-viral fatigue syndrome and fibromyalgia!!! :ohmy: so know how it is!!!!!!

I have promised myself that if i come back I will not moan about it!!!! But I found out about this chocolate on my quest for a cure!!!!! :wink:

(shhh but I think most fugees have brain fog!!! thats what has made it the first place i came back too! :D )