UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

I've Got My First Volunteer!

Abby

And bless her, she's already thought of someone else (oddly also in my village) we can ask!

Helen will no doubt be very helpful as she only works a few hours a week, loves dogs, is mobile, and has done fundraising before on PTAs! She didn't even hesitate to say yes.

:elefant:

Well done Abby :flowers:

That's put me to shame - I'd better get my skates on :ohmy:

Not at all :wink: she was not hard to find! Advantage of running of pub, you know lots and lots of people! Just coincidence really, and one I'm happy to take advantage of :laugh:

And bless her, she's already thought of someone else (oddly also in my village) we can ask!

Helen will no doubt be very helpful as she only works a few hours a week, loves dogs, is mobile, and has done fundraising before on PTAs! She didn't even hesitate to say yes.

:elefant:

Well done Abby :flowers:

That's put me to shame - I'd better get my skates on :ohmy:

Well done, we are a group of six now and are having a coffee meeting soon to discuss tactics! :laugh: x

Woohoo :ohmy: way to go :biggrin:

BTW I have posted on another forum (Cockersonline) asking for anyone interested in helping and have an offer to someone to put posters up in her area which is Oxon / Bucks.

Cher I think that's you? Will pm you.

Edited by Abby

Well done to everyone for their efforts :flowers:

BTW I have posted on another forum (Cockersonline) asking for anyone interested in helping and have an offer to someone to put posters up in her area which is Oxon / Bucks.

Oxfordshire is covered by lynny95 :)

Okaaaay. I also have volunteers in Suffolk and Isle of Wight. Don't think they're covered yet.

Suffolk is for posters, IOW I have asked how much she is interested in doing (I'm hopefuly it's a bit more :laughingsmiley: ).

Hmm...might go pm Peachy.

I think I might be rambling out loud now... :rolleyes: