UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Oldies Club Christmas Cards - Help Our Oldies This Christmas!

ReikiAnge

**The Oldies Club calendar is now sold out

:flowers: **

Oldies Club has produced its first ever calendar :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: featuring some of the wonderful oldies rehomed by the charity. It's a desk calendar and the cover features the lovely Lady and looks like this:

Lady-cover.jpg

It also includes dogs including Helen Teg's lovely Cassie :wub: , Barney the lab, Marvellous Max, beautiful sponsor girl FeeBee, Dusky Musky, Happy Casper and Selina's very handsome Ollie, with a little note about each dog.

:santa: Oldies Club also has a new Christmas Card design, Card A :santa:

ChristmasCard2008.jpg

Featuring wonderful FeeBee, a sponsor dog, along with four dogs rehomed through the OC :wub:

In addition, we have Christmas cards design Card B, featuring a (very special) oldie at Christmas :wub:

24December2006-013iv.jpg

Cards are sold in packs of ten.

Price including p&p to be advised shortly :flowers:

Apologies for the delay, I can confirm the Christmas cards are £5.50 for a pack of ten, including p&p :)

Order form attached (if I can work out how to attach the thing!) :flowers:

PayPal payments can be made from the Home page of http://www. oldies.org.uk.

Mark the payment 'Christmas Cards' and forward the PayPal e-mail receipt to [email protected] together with your full name and address and the number of cards of each design required. Please add enough money to cover PayPal charges - you can calculate PayPal charges here.

If you can't open the order form attached below, please scroll down and use the link on the OC site :flowers:

Xmas_Card_Order_2008.pdf

I would love to buy one pack of each but please may I pay by cheque. my computer refuses to acsess the order form and I don't do Pay pal. Thanks.

Barbara

Oh, not sure why the form isn't working for you, I did test it :unsure:

I've put all the details on the Oldies Club website too: http://www.oldies.org.uk/?p=5138 - the form is there, could you let me know if you can open that ok? :flowers:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...